- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Bliss is a 4 bedroom villa with a private swimming pool. In addition to a luxurious pool, Bliss villa boasts of designer interiors, landscaped gardens and its own organic vegetable patch. If you’re an art lover, you’ll love the owner’s collection of exquisite canvas paintings.
The villa has a private theatre which you can enjoy with your friends and family!
- 20 Mins Drive From Pune
2 Hour 30 Mins Drive from Mumbai
Weekday : ₹ 32499 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 35499 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 1500
- Located exactly in Bhugaon, Mulshi District
- We'd be grateful if you could bear in mind that Bliss is a family home, and run as casually and warmly as any family home should be. However, this is a luxurious villa perfect for home stays, so do not expect a 5 star hotel experience with 24 hour service. Let it make you feel like you are at home.
- There are occasional power cuts in Bhugaon, Mulshi. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
Rent 2 Nights on a weekend at a special price of 30,499 + 18% GST per night.
Pune city - 30 mins
Lonavala - 60 mins
Della adventures - 70 mins
Imagica - 80 mins
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Music System
- Micro Wave
- Filtered Water
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Cook on call Availble
- Car Parking
DetailsLooking for an ultra-luxury escape away from the city? This stylish 4-bedroom pool villa in Mulshi ticks all the boxes needed for a blissful getaway.
Challenge your kids to a pool fight in our private pool or to a game of Monopoly in bright, open living room. Spend the day in bed, gazing out at the gorgeous Sahyadri range. Or organize a bird-watching trek with your family to Mulshi Dam, Khadakwasla Dam or Manas Lake; all within close proximity to the villa.
Ideal for large groups looking to escape the city, Bliss is the perfect space to enjoy a lazy weekend with your loved ones.
In addition to a luxurious pool, Bliss boasts of sleek, stylish interiors, landscaped gardens and its own organic vegetable patch. If you’re an art lover, you’ll adore the owner’s collection of canvas paintings that have been tastefully placed around the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the records.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities.
- keyboard_arrow_right We suggest you to keep windows/doors shut in the evenings to minimize mosquito nuisance.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home