- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 25 Guests
Bali is a popular holiday destination in Indonesia and that's no surprise considering how affordable it is. A safe and comfortable way to experience Bali in India this resort style villa offers a quality range of accommodation and facilities without losing that authentic Balinese touch. Although the top holiday resorts in Bali still vary in terms of price range and facilities, this resort style villa offers great variety for you, with so much to choose from.The Amara Villa is a family owned and operated resort style villa in Lonavala consisting of 6 luxuriously built bedrooms, majestically situated in the valley of Pawna. The resort is also well known by sophisticated secret tropical hideaways and as a destination that places emphasis on the best of privacy, comfort, romantic, pampering luxury and bliss. All the private bedrooms are luxuriously appointed with the latest electronic amenities, highly sanitised bathrooms, and king size bed with lush bedding. Each bedroom offers spacious yet cozy outdoor spaces with stunning valley views.
Weekday : ₹ 50000 Per Night (For 15 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 60000 Per Night (For 15 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 2000
- There are occasional power cuts in Lonavala. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
- Business Center in the main structure is not accessible.
- 2 Bedrooms in the main structure are not accessible, There is an outhouse just next to the property that has 2 Bedrooms.
- Non-Veg food is allowed only in the Dining Area.
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Music System
- Micro Wave
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Cook on call Availble
- Car Parking
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the records.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities
- keyboard_arrow_right We suggest you to keep windows/doors shut in the evenings to minimize mosquito nuisance.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home