- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 28 Guests
Some of us need a change from the worldly affairs in our lives and need to go out there and live a little, don’t we? It’s obvious that once we are out we need a place to tuck ourselves in, so we are here presenting you, your safe haven with various facility to satisfy your needs and make sure that this get away is worth the time and money! This 6BHK twin villa is located in Lonavala, Khandala.
Weekday : ₹ 29999 Per Night (For 14 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 39999 Per Night (For 14 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 1500
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Cook on call Availble
- Car Parking
DetailsLet’s take a little sneak peek inside this beautiful villa, since this villa is built merging two villas together it is bound to give you a large area which consists of – 6 air conditioned bedrooms with simple and peaceful interior to give you, your best comfort and experience.
Along with 2 air conditional living area to add more people to your “Let’s go on a vacation list” it also consists of an open cabana area with a bar along with a swimming pool which is an “L” shape.
To make entertainment even better the villa provides you with a television with satellite connection and Bluetooth music system.
And if you want to have a homemade food experience or you just love cooking for you and your friends or family, we also provide you with a well equipped kitchen with crockeries and utensils, with that there is a professional caretaker available for all your needs.
To add more comfort there is an additional seating area on the 1st floor.
And when you want to take a walk or sit out in fresh air and just relax oh yay the villa also has a pretty garden with sit out area just for you. And lastly there is a parking space.
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit.
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the records.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home.