- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 18 Guests
Helios is 6 bedrooms massive private pool villa. It has a Cabana Area just next to the pool.
Weekday : ₹ 43000 Per Night (For 12 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 43000 Per Night (For 12 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 1500
- There are occasional power cuts in Lonavala. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Music System
- Micro Wave
- Filtered Water
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Cook on call Availble
- Car Parking
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit.
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the record.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home.