- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
Located close to Awas Beach, is this strikingly modern and luxurious 5BHK villa. Cleverly conceived and charmingly executed, this retreat is designed with a Scandinavian touch. The smart use of glass reflects a modern design, while the white exteriors add to the chicness of the structure. Well manicured lawn and a sparkling pool compliments and complete this beauty with precision. And stepping inside is equally impressive: lots of space, lots of light and plush furnishings at every turn. With sun beds dotted around the pool, you might want to spend most of your time lounging about, dipping in and out of the pool. Such is the allure of this villa; make sure you make-up your mind to come back to your world after staying here!
Weekday : ₹ 25000 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 38000 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 2000
- We'd be grateful if you could bear in mind that our villa is a family home, and run as casually and warmly as any family home should be. However, this is a luxurious villa perfect for home stays, so do not expect a 5 star hotel experience with 24 hour service. Let it make you feel like you are at home.
- There are occasional power cuts in alibaug. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
Special Offer Weekend Price : 35,000
Please Note: Long Weekend and Special holiday Price is 38,000 INR.
Awas Beach - 5 mins
Kihim Beach - 15 mins
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Micro Wave
- Filtered Water
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Cook on call Availble
- Car Parking
DetailsPassing by the lush green lawn, you enter this magnificent villa. An artistic Buddha statue, welcomes you at the entrance. Constructed in an aesthetic and ecological manner, this 5 BHK villa has a touch of Scandinavian architecture. The huge living area is welcoming and has offers many comfortable seating options. The quirky furnishings spread throughout the villa, are an art lover's bliss. With clean lines, fewer walls and more open spaces, the villa is designed very subtly and in a sophisticated manner. Two rooms are on the ground floor and the other three are on the 1st floor. 4 out of five rooms are spacious and have a queen size bed, minimalistic decor, quirky furnishings, all modern amenities and bathrooms with modern fittings. One bathroom on each floor also has a bathtub. One room on the first floor which opens onto a vast terrace is specially designed for couple and features a small cozy bed, modern furniture and wall-partitioned bathroom without doors. The swimming pool outside with a sun deck will be your party pad in the evening where you can catch up with your buddies.
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit.
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the record.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities.
- keyboard_arrow_right We suggest you to keep windows/doors shut in the evenings to minimize mosquito nuisance.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home