1) We or the property owner are in no way responsible for any failure or falling short of utilities like power or water supply or any acts of nature or major mechanical or electrical issues that would affect your living at the property. No refunds will be provided for the same.
2) Guests can use all amenities and facilities in and around the property but at their own responsibility. If any damage is done to the property or the amenities then the guest is liable to pay for it.
3) All cancellations are subject to cancellation charges. The cancellation charges are as follows:
Before 21 days: 50% of the amount will be charged.
Before 15 days: 75% of the amount will be charged.
Before 10 days: 100% of the amount will be charged.
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
4) All the prices displayed on our website attract 18% GST.
5) If you face any problems related to the property after check in,then please report it it to the local representative of the property owner.
6) Right of admission is absolutely reserved by the property owner. Number of occupants are to be strictly followed.
7)Hireavilla reserves the right to cancel your reservation in case if there are any issues with the property. In that case we will offer you a full refund for the booking.
8) A Security deposit of amount upwards of INR 5,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of checkin and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
9) Guests shall not cause any nuisance to the neighbours. Use of loud music near the pool is prohibited after 10 pm. Smoking and Consumption/ possession of drugs is strictly prohibited. If drugs are found, the stay will be terminated and a police complaint will be lodged against the guests.
10) Contaminating the pool in any way possible would result to a minimum fine of INR 15,000.
11) House parties, receptions, birthday parties and any such events which are not pre mentioned will be fined. Alcohol consumption is permitted, but the person should be above the age of 25.
12) Pets will be allowed with prior permission and pet fees will be charged. The responsibility of the pet is of the personal and the guest should make sure that the property is not spoilt by the pet. Any damage caused by the pet will be charged accordingly.
13) Standard check in time is 1:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am unless confirmed earlier. Incase guest do not follow the above check out timings, then additional fine may be applicable as per Hireavilla terms. If check out is delayed,
Fine of INR 4,000 for 2 hours.
Fine of INR 10,000 for 5 hours.
Fine of 1 day’s payment for 6 hours and above.
14) No refunds will be made for any damages done to your personal appliances due to voltage fluctuations.
15) The property owners and other suppliers providing travel or other services in connection with the site are independent contractors and not agents or employees of hireavilla. Hireavilla and its affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
16) According to our payment policy, 50% of the amount is to be paid to block the dates and rest 50% is to be done 7 days before check in.