Awas Beach House
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
Awas Beach house is a property set in a 7-acre plot, overlooking the sound Awas beach. This beach house is just under 30 minutes from Alibaug town.
There are 2 ways of getting to the property:
1. Three hours drive from Mumbai.
2. Approximately an hour by a ferry from Gateway of India and 20-25 minutes ride by our own personal speedboat from Gateway of India at an extra cost.
Our luxury villa is very close to Mandwa jetty.
Weekday : ₹ 37500 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 42500 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 2000
- We'd be grateful if you could bear in mind that our villa is a family home, and run as casually and warmly as any family home should be. However, this is a luxurious villa perfect for home stays, so do not expect a 5 star hotel experience with 24 hour service. Let it make you feel like you are at home.
- There are occasional power cuts in alibaug. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
- Personal servants are not allowed to stay inside the villa. Alternate arrangements can be done for them at an extra cost
Special Offer Weekend Price : 42,500
Awas Beach - 2 mins
Kihim Beach - 15 mins
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Music System
- Micro Wave
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Fully Furnished
- Cook on call Availble
- Car Parking
DetailsAwas beach House is a villa with 5 fully air conditioned rooms and a newly constructed private pool. 3 of the rooms have a stunning sea view and a lush private garden with coconut and betel nut trees spread over acres of land. There are two sit-out tables with a shade alongside the pool. We do all our own cooking on site, and would encourage our guests to bring their food and drink from Mumbai & Alibaug and cook it in the fully operational Kitchen and barbecue. If you would like us to arrange for meals to be cooked on site, we will need a minimum 1 week's notice to organise cooks from the local village to be present during your stay.
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the records.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities
- keyboard_arrow_right We suggest you to keep windows/doors shut in the evenings to minimize mosquito nuisance.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home