Philosophia (Meals included in the price)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
Philosophia offers you the perfect haven for a memorable holiday. This luxurious holiday villa is nestled close to the verdant mountainous terrain that houses the famous Tung Fort, which overlooks the Pawna Lake. Thus giving it a quiet, peaceful and alluring scenic abundance surrounding the Villa. The 'lost in the wilderness' feel is the right concoction to soothe your frayed nerves and rejuvenate your soul.
Weekday : ₹ 75000 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 80000 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 5000
- There are occasional power cuts in Lonavala. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
- Meals are included in the plan. Barbecue will be charged additional.
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Music System
- Micro Wave
- Filtered Water
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Cook on call Availble
- Car Parking
DetailsThe villa is split into 2 villas & it's surrounded by nature & overlooks the Pawna Lake.
The lower villa has 2 air conditioned bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, living, dining, kitchen with all the modern amenities ( oven, microwave, toaster, kettle etc) & bar. The Infinitty pool with a heated jacuzzi. This area has a large deck with outdoor furniture, where you can chill & soak in the scenic beauty surrounding you.
The upper villa has 2 air conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms on either side of another living room which has a pool table, 65' Lcd TV with Tata Sky cable. You can connect it to your laptop/hard drive/pen-drive & watch your favourite movies or call catch a match/ game. There is a microwave with a small fridge & a kitchenette.
The 3rd air conditioned bedroom is actually a suite, with an ensuite bathroom & it's located a few steps below. It has its own living area & an outdoor deck which overlooks the garden.
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit.
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the records.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home.