- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This is a brand new 3 bed 4 bath with private pool villa in the Tungarli area..This villa is one-half of a twin bungalows that I have personally constructed. This is the villa with the smaller pool out of the two.This house is furnished extremely luxuriously.The house is furnished with everything needed for a comfortable stay, Just get towels for your stay. We have multiple security cameras for ensuring that you have a safe stay.
Weekday : ₹ 19999 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 32499 Per Night (For 10 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 1500
- There are occasional power cuts in Lonavala. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
-Kitchen is not accessible, though there is an induction cooktop to prepare basic breakfast. Food can be ordered from restaurants which are minutes away from the villa.
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Music System
- Filtered Water
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Car Parking
This is a huge 3 bhk that is available for your stay in Lonavala. Please read our house rules as any violation will not be taken lightly.
Villas in Lonavala With ultra modern facilities located in the heart of Lonavala ( tungarli) in a quiet, peaceful, beautiful location located near HDFC training center and at a 2 mins driving distance from Rama krishna restaurant, Our villas are the best for an unforgettable Lonavala experience
What you get
Private swimming Pool
Jacuzzi in Master bathroom
Kitchen - Equipped with
House keeping service
Two level terraces with panoramic views
Beautiful landscaped private gardens
Fully furnished with white goods
Complete Italian marble flooring
Walk in wardrobe in Master bedroom
3 car Parks
Private stilt area / game area
Guests can access the entire villa as it will be for them for the duration of the stay. We apologies in advance but We dont have policy to give the property keys to the guest as we have house keeping staff and managers to take care of things , also if the guest misplaces the keys we dont have a spare key. Please be understanding towards this.
Interaction with guests
I will be available over the phone and email to answer any queries that may arise for the duration of your stay. In my absence my manager will be there to guide you incase you need help with anything.
Other things to note
Please check our house rules and go through them properly.
Please check us out on trip advisor. All the guest that have been to the villa have written a review about the property. This will help you to know the property and also help you decide why you should select Aquilla villa for your getaway in Lonavala
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit.
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the records.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities.
- keyboard_arrow_right We suggest you to keep windows/doors shut in the evenings to minimize mosquito nuisance.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home