Arambol Beach House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
This villa is a beach front property with a private pool. It overlooks the sea. It is equipped with a fully functional kitchen. AC for the 3 bedrooms, AC in Suite living room, with FREE WIFI, Cable TV (40') Functional kitchen. Wooden decks with garden furniture to relax in.
Weekday : ₹ 22500 Per Night (For 6 Persons)
Weekend : ₹ 32500 Per Night (For 6 Persons)
Extra Person Cost : ₹ 1500
- There are occasional power cuts in Lonavala. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
- Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Micro Wave
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Fully Furnished
- Extra Mattresses
- Car Parking
DetailsIt's a beach front, stand alone villa, which know has a new private pool with a wooden deck, outdoor furniture & a cabana to chill in by the pool. A perfect place to relax in & soak in the sun. The beach is a mere 2 minutes walk. The ground floor has 2 bedrooms on either side with a living room in the centre & an outdoor dining area. The kitchen is functional. With cookware, Crockery, cutlery, serve ware. We have an RO water purifier to provide safe drinking water. There is a washing machine as well.
The upper floor is a suite, with its own private living room which is air conditioned & a terrace with a sun umbrella & chairs where you can take in the most awesome view of the sea. A perfect choice for beach & sea lovers.
Arambol has the most beautiful beach & the sea is very gradual. It has many shacks on the beach where you can sample all kinds of cuisine: Indian or continental etc Everyday there is a congregation of drummers/dancers/ fire dancers etc who serenade the setting sun. The venue is called SUNSET. fThe flea market is on the beach everyday. It is definitely the highlight of everyone's holiday!
We have a caretaker on site to look after the villa, to make your stay a pleasant & a relaxed one. You will feel totally rejuvenated! Just get here, let your hair down & enjoy your holiday!!
- keyboard_arrow_right A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10000 is to be paid at the villa at the time of check-in. Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged from the security deposit.
- keyboard_arrow_right As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your government issued Photo ID to the caretaker for maintaining the records.
- keyboard_arrow_right Please switch of AC’s, Geyser’s and other electric equipment’s when not required.
- keyboard_arrow_right If swimming pool is contaminated in any manner a fine of Rs. 15000 is payable.
- keyboard_arrow_right Unaccounted guests are not welcome. Please let us know the head count of guests in prior and respect the capacity of the villa.
- keyboard_arrow_right Our caretakers are considered as a part of Hireavilla family. Their well-being is of absolute paramount importance to us and they deserve the utmost respect. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards them.
- keyboard_arrow_right Loud Music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- keyboard_arrow_right Check in and the Checkout timings are to be followed strictly. If the timings are not followed a fee of Rs. 1500 per hour will be charged.
- keyboard_arrow_right Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Feel free to smoke outdoors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Substance abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any such activities will be reported to the local authorities.
- keyboard_arrow_right All the furniture and artifacts are personal and beloved possessions of the home owner. Please treat them with love and respect as you would do in your home.